Apples Maple & Bourbon
Top notes of apple, cinnamon, and orange create a warm, homey aroma. Best described as our pinnacle fall scent, Apples Maple & Bourbon invites sweater weather into your space any time of the year.
Our hand-poured candles are made in the USA with the finest quality non-toxic fragrance, sustainable FSC certified wooden wicks, and 100% all-natural, vegan, coconut apricot wax.
- Remove packaging before burning.
- Burn in proper holder.
- Keep the wax pool free of debris.
- Avoid drafty areas.
- Stop burning when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains.
- Trim the wick 1/8” each time you burn to preserve the life of your ah-mazing candle.
- Keep away from flammable items.
- Keep away from children.
- Burn within sight.
- Orders generally take 1 - 3 business days to be processed & shipped. Standard shipping is 3 - 7 days, though we offer both 2-day and overnight shipping for an additional cost. Please note that shipping carriers may still be experiencing COVID-related delays.
- Due to the nature of our products, used candles cannot be returned or refunded. We will gladly replace products damaged during shipment. Please submit a photo of the damaged item via our contact page on our website within 7 days of delivery for replacement approval. Damaged items will be replaced with an identical product only.
- For more information on shipping and exchanges, please visit our FAQ page.
Love the scent and ambiance!
Great candle, great scent and great gift for basically anyone! Love the wood wick and the fact that you can choose the colors of the candle too!
New favorite candles
Besides the wonderful crackling sound, the smell is fabulous and long lasting!
From a candle enthusiast
Backstory: I am a habitual candle-burner. For years, I have constantly burned candles while I work, eat, cook, and clean. I feel like candles really set the stage for whatever you're doing, and I consider myself an enthusiast. My girlfriend jokes about the outrageous number of candles that we have in our credenza. However, over the years, most of the aromas and scents from the candles I've bought have begun to feel very samey and stale. No matter how much I searched online, none of them offered a clean-burning candle that looked luxurious with a jaw-dropping aroma. At the time of purchase, I had all but given up on my obsession with the perfect candle. Enter Moxie & Grace. With the promise of a clean-burning candle with all the feels, you may be wondering what that really means. How can a company boast that its candle will carry the feeling of being 'cozy'? Well, as soon as the package arrived and I light the wooden wick for the first time, I understood. Packaged in beautiful shades of orange and red, the handcrafted quality of these candles really shines through from the moment it arrives. The scent is bar-none and rivals candles that I've spent twice as much on in the past. Not only that, but the wooden wick is very satisfying once you light it - you can smell just the slightest amount of woodiness which compliments the natural wax for a unique and truly 'cozy' experience. Almost immediately I felt the need to grab a book and put on some nice music to round out my night. At the time of writing this, I've burned this candle for 20+ hours and there is still over half left. From the beautiful packaging to the clean-burning aroma, this is candle is one-of-a-kind. You won't be disappointed if you pick this up.